Do you know if your network like you on Linkedin? One way you would get to know that is when any of your contacts endorse you for the skill you have mentioned on your page. What’s next? Its good to have endorsement lying on your page to show the recruiters or your business prospects that people acknowledge you for your capabilities in a certain area and you are perfect for the job.
There is more to endorsement. It’s a key to create an opportunity. Consider this – When an important contact endorses you, what do you do? Most of you would be happy for a moment that influencer/ thought leader has acknowledged your skills. However, its an opportunity to build a conversation over a Thank You message which can help crack ice with him and further share a proposal for prospective engagement.
If you foresee an opportunity with the endorser, you would definitely want to use this hack. Here is the hack…
> An important person endorses you
> You send him a ‘Thank you’ message with a light win-win proposal
> The contact sends you a reply
> Don’t lose hope if you don’t get a reply. Repeat the hack for another endorser
Other obvious things you would want to know about endorsements are listed here.
- Uncover Myths of Product Management & Marketing in 2018 - April 1, 2018
- [Infographic] Product Management & Marketing Salaries in India - March 3, 2018
- Product Management Frameworks you should know as a Product Manager! - January 27, 2018
- AA-ISP Gurgaon Chapter won the best International Chapter of the Year Award - October 13, 2017
- BPO Talent To Be Groomed For Inside Sales In SaaS India - December 27, 2016
- Scale B2B SAAS Business: 1 million USD ARR to 5/10 million USD ARR - December 27, 2016
- How to get Email ids of any person you want to contact? - July 24, 2016
- Product Management in B2B SAAS Vs B2C SAAS - July 23, 2016
- How is a Product Manager responsible for User Growth and User Retention? - July 23, 2016
- Step by Step Approach for Product Roadmap - July 22, 2016