Product Managers working at start-ups or large companies have their own challenges pertaining to the size of their company or product business. Do Product Management approach, principles and practices change depending on company size? As in physics, size/ mass can manifest the momentum, large and small devise their own methods to succeed.
Hans-Bernd Kittlaus, a Global Product Management Coach, brings the best of the two worlds to PMs in this podcast with me “big fish and small fish, what they can learn from each other!”. Hans-Bernd is the author of a number of Product Management books and his own blog which you can find on the web site of InnoTivum (www.innotivum.com), his own training and consulting company. Hans-Bernd is also the chairman of ISPMA (International Software Product Management Association, www.ispma.org).
- Product Management Dynamics in a Start-up (Part 2) - November 10, 2018
- Product Management Dynamics in a Start-up (Part 1) - October 10, 2018
- Top 5 things for High Impact Product Management - October 10, 2018
- Practical Tips for Aspiring Product Entrepreneurs - October 10, 2018
- Becoming a More Strategic Product Manager - October 10, 2018
- Recipe of Software Product Marketing - October 10, 2018
- Big Fish, Small Fish. What they can learn from each other - October 10, 2018
- AI Based Marketing Trends in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Uncover Myths of Product Management & Marketing in 2018 - April 1, 2018
- [Infographic] Product Management & Marketing Salaries in India - March 3, 2018