What you are going to learn here, may open doors to unlimited opportunities if practiced in a constructive manner. There is no purpose to write a cold email if your offer doesn’t have any realistic value for the Receiver.
A. Manual approach with 5-8 minutes work per contact
- Try to find domain name of the company you are looking for say Insidesalesbox
- Look at the website and confirm for domain. I got insidesalesbox.com
- Now try to search for sample contact id at google by typing
- [name] + email (or) email address
- [name] + contact (or) contact information (or) contact me
- email “@domain.com”
- site:companywebsite.com + [name] + email
- site:companywebsite.com + [name] + contact
I found email ids in these formats- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. You may also get social profile URLs with above searches which can be handy in your outreach over twitter/ linkedin/ quora etc.
4.1 If you don’t get any reference email id, don’t loose hope. You may generate various format with a tool like Email Format
5. I tested for the given format over MailTester.com and checked for an employee’s email id over tester. In case you don’t have any specific format, try for different formats over Mailtester
B. Semi-Auto Approach with 2-4 minutes work per contact
Follow all steps from 1 to 4 as given in A approach. The final step would be to test sample formats in gmail address on any new email. This would help if the prospect uses gmail domain. The profile from googleplus would pop-up.
C.Semi-Auto Approach (2-4 minutes work per contact)
Follow all steps from 1 to 4 as given in A approach. Install Rapportive/ Sidekick/ Discoverly. As you type the email id in new email window and hover your cursor on email id, the extension would pop up the profile relating to that email id on the right hand side.
D. Auto Approach (Few Seconds work per contact)
You may use tools like GetEmail.io, Emailhunter, Anymailfinder, Datanyze, Sellhack which would embedded into your linkedin profiles
- Uncover Myths of Product Management & Marketing in 2018 - April 1, 2018
- [Infographic] Product Management & Marketing Salaries in India - March 3, 2018
- Product Management Frameworks you should know as a Product Manager! - January 27, 2018
- AA-ISP Gurgaon Chapter won the best International Chapter of the Year Award - October 13, 2017
- BPO Talent To Be Groomed For Inside Sales In SaaS India - December 27, 2016
- Scale B2B SAAS Business: 1 million USD ARR to 5/10 million USD ARR - December 27, 2016
- How to get Email ids of any person you want to contact? - July 24, 2016
- Product Management in B2B SAAS Vs B2C SAAS - July 23, 2016
- How is a Product Manager responsible for User Growth and User Retention? - July 23, 2016
- Step by Step Approach for Product Roadmap - July 22, 2016