As any start-up evolves, it goes through different stages such as validating an idea or establishing product-market fit or scaling up. Whether you are a founder or a Product Manager, you need to understand the dynamics of product management as your start-up goes through different stages.
Today my guest is a serial entrepreneur, Subinder Khurana. Subinder has a track record of establishing start-ups and successfully existing from them multiple times. He has been on the Advisory Board of several startups, including Druva Software, Authbridge, WTI Cabs, TAC Security, Denave, Survaider, and Power2SME. He was part of the core team of marketRx which was acquired by Cognizant.
In this episode, Subinder unfolds a typical journey in a start-up and talks about the dynamics of product management through this journey for a predictable success.
- Product Management Dynamics in a Start-up (Part 1) - October 10, 2018
- Top 5 things for High Impact Product Management - October 10, 2018
- Practical Tips for Aspiring Product Entrepreneurs - October 10, 2018
- Becoming a More Strategic Product Manager - October 10, 2018
- Recipe of Software Product Marketing - October 10, 2018
- Big Fish, Small Fish. What they can learn from each other - October 10, 2018
- AI Based Marketing Trends in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Uncover Myths of Product Management & Marketing in 2018 - April 1, 2018
- [Infographic] Product Management & Marketing Salaries in India - March 3, 2018
- Product Management Frameworks you should know as a Product Manager! - January 27, 2018