Product Managers engage in varied activities in their day to day jobs. PMs may lose sight of their top product goals and OKRs while performing hundreds of activities they are supposed to handle. How should PMs pick and choose among numerous activities and cut down noise to simplify their work? And how those chosen activities and tasks can be performed best for predictable product success.
Suresh, Director Product Management at Oracle and Advisor at various start-ups recommends top 5 items, which helps PMs maximize their impact in a Product company in this episode with me.
- Product Management Dynamics in a Start-up (Part 2) - November 10, 2018
- Product Management Dynamics in a Start-up (Part 1) - October 10, 2018
- Top 5 things for High Impact Product Management - October 10, 2018
- Practical Tips for Aspiring Product Entrepreneurs - October 10, 2018
- Becoming a More Strategic Product Manager - October 10, 2018
- Recipe of Software Product Marketing - October 10, 2018
- Big Fish, Small Fish. What they can learn from each other - October 10, 2018
- AI Based Marketing Trends in 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Uncover Myths of Product Management & Marketing in 2018 - April 1, 2018
- [Infographic] Product Management & Marketing Salaries in India - March 3, 2018