What you are going to learn here, may open doors to unlimited opportunities if practiced in a constructive manner. There is no purpose to write a cold email if your offer doesn’t have any realistic value for the Receiver.
A. Manual approach with 5-8 minutes work per contact
- Try to find domain name of the company you are looking for say Insidesalesbox
- Look at the website and confirm for domain. I got insidesalesbox.com
- Now try to search for sample contact id at google by typing
- [name] + email (or) email address
- [name] + contact (or) contact information (or) contact me
- email “@domain.com”
- site:companywebsite.com + [name] + email
- site:companywebsite.com + [name] + contact
I found email ids in these formats- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also get social profile URLs with above searches which can be handy in your outreach over twitter/ linkedin/ quora etc.
4.1 If you don’t get any reference email id, don’t loose hope. You may generate various format with a tool like Email Format
5. I tested for the given format over MailTester.com and checked for an employee’s email id over tester. In case you don’t have any specific format, try for different formats over Mailtester
B. Semi-Auto Approach with 2-4 minutes work per contact
Follow all steps from 1 to 4 as given in A approach. The final step would be to test sample formats in gmail address on any new email. This would help if the prospect uses gmail domain. The profile from googleplus would pop-up.
C.Semi-Auto Approach (2-4 minutes work per contact)
Follow all steps from 1 to 4 as given in A approach. Install Rapportive/ Sidekick/ Discoverly. As you type the email id in new email window and hover your cursor on email id, the extension would pop up the profile relating to that email id on the right hand side.
D. Auto Approach (Few Seconds work per contact)
You may use tools like GetEmail.io, Emailhunter, Anymailfinder, Datanyze, Sellhack which would embedded into your linkedin profiles