- The author owns the right to the content before or after publication on saastras.com. For any content submitted by the author, the author will be held liable for plagiarism/ copyright infringement.
Saastrasreserves the right to remove any content even without notifying the author. In most of the cases, the author will be notified after content removal.
- The author reserves the right to copy, reproduce, republish or distribute content in whole or in part or in any medium or form after the publication of the content.
Saastrasreserves the right to copy/edit, reproduce, republish or distribute content in whole or in part or in any medium or form after the publication of the content. The author will be given attribution credit for the same by at least specifying her name on the site
- Authors who submit content on saastras.com are added in Authors list displayed on the website. In case, an author doesn’t want to do that, she should inform Saastras and we would remove the author details in that case
- Saastras reserves the right to run the advertisements or any other marketing activities on the content published on the website and other platforms
- We prohibit direct marketing of products or services.
- We accept content in any form (text, infographics, videos).